Topics: housing and mortgages and foreclosures
Sponsored by: edel caregiver institute
Is this your year to buy a home?
Join us for an all day workshop to learn the ins and outs of the home buying process.
Topics will include:
- Figuring out how much home you can afford.
- Improving and preparing your credit.
- Picking the right relator and lender for you.
- Down Payment Assistance programs.
- How to make sure your treated fairly.
- Inspecting your home.
- Insuring your most valuable items.
- How to not lose money at the closing table.
ACT NOW. Space is limited. Please call (912) 691-2227 to register now.