Logos and Promotional Items
Partners can download pre-built promotional items and templates for Money Smart Week. These materials can help create awareness for the week and publicize individual events.
Logos and promotional items that are not specific to any city, state or region are available here. Below is a clickable list of Money Smart Week campaign locations that have customized artwork. To access Generic MSW Material such as bookmarks, posters and the National Money Smart Week logos please scroll down.
|California||Greater Atlanta||Michigan||Rhode Island|
Partners can now download documents to produce Money Smart Week (MSW) promotional items. These can help create awareness for the week and/or publicize individual events. To request alternate file formats, or for additional assistance, please contact Bob Dlotkowski at (312) 322-5648.
Save the Date
Handing out save the date cards or fliers is a good way to remind people about Money Smart Week.
Posters are another marketing tool. The sizes available below are either 8 1/2” x 11” or 11” x 17”. and come in two versions: customizable and "ready to go" (print-ready).
The one on the left is in Microsoft Word format (DOC) and can be customized by adding text in the middle of the page (compare to poster at right). Once the document has been downloaded, insert a text box (beneath the logo) and type in your message or event information.
The version on the right is our standard poster in PDF (PDF) format. Just download and print and it is ready to go.
Bookmarks are normally distributed through local schools and libraries.
Inserts are typically used as invoice/billing statement stuffers or distributed to customers at local retail venues such as at bank teller windows, in grocery bags or pizza delivery boxes, etc.
T-shirts have been used by partners for various promotional activities prior to or during Money Smart Week. They can also be worn by volunteers who accompany "Ben Franklin" at designated events.
Contact Bob Dlotkowski directly to obtain the documents for images used on front and back of shirts.
- The logo should always be printed in either color (PMS 343) or black and white. When posted on the web, the logo should always appear in color.
- Graphics and designs should never be removed or altered from the approved logos.
- Logos should always be situated right-side-up and never represented at a diagonal or other angle.
- For web usage only, apply ALT Tag (Alternative Text) to allow accessibility to people with disabilities.
- The logo size can be adjusted to accommodate any publication or print job, however the logo should never decrease in size so much that the text becomes unreadable. If higher resolution files are needed, contact the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Corporate Communication Division.
- Decision to use the primary or secondary logo should depend upon the needs of the materials being designed.
The phrase "Money Smart Week," when it appears in text, should always be:
- Three words
- Title case — M(oney), S(mart), and W(eek)
- Represented with an alphabetical "S" for Smart — not the dollar sign ($)
- Include the registration mark ® in superscript the first time it is used in a document
- Include the phrase "Money Smart Week is an registered service mark of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago" on all documents using the service mark notation. As this phrase is already contained within ChicagoFed.org's legal notices, it is not necessary to post this phrase on the Bank's Web site.