The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago provides this Web site as a convenience to its customers, depository institutions and the public. By using this Web site or the information, data or materials available on this Web site ("information") you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth on this Web site. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without notice. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this Web site. Consent to Monitoring The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago monitors this Web site. By using this Web site, you expressly agree to such monitoring and you are advised that if such monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago will provide the evidence to law enforcement officials. Web Site Use Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, to defeat or circumvent security measures or to utilize this site for other than its intended purpose are prohibited.
Web Site Notification Service
By subscribing to one of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago's e-mail notification or subscription services via this Web site, you agree to waive any claim against the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago for any messages that you may receive by reason of your subscription to this service and/or any resultant harm to you and/or your computer from receipt of such messages. You also authorize the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago to maintain your name and contact information in its files and continue to send you e-mail notifications until you provide the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago with an e-mail, in accordance with the procedures detailed in the e-mail notification, indicating that you wish to unsubscribe to the service.
Information on This Web Site
The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the information made available on this Web site; however, it cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information. The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago may periodically update the information, but makes no commitment to do so. Any conclusions that users draw from the information presented or provided are his or her own conclusions and are not to be attributed to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. The views expressed in various publications, working papers or elsewhere on this Web site do not necessarily reflect the views of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago or of the Federal Reserve System.
Links to External Web Sites
The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago & Money Smart Week may provide various links to Web sites outside of this site (hereafter "external Web sites") as additional resources for its users. External Web sites may also link to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago's Web site (external Web sites that link to this Web site or that are linked to by this Web site shall be referred to as "linked Web sites"). Linked Web sites are not under the control of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. Linked Web sites may contain material that is protected under copyright or other laws with restrictions on use. You acknowledge and agree that your use of any third-party software, external Web sites (including linked Web sites) or other links is solely at your own risk. The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago makes no warranty, express or implied, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any information or material that is available on any linked Web sites or other external Web sites or any third-party software on any external Web sites (including linked Web sites). Neither inclusion of links to external Web sites nor external Web site's inclusion of links to this Web site constitute or imply the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago's sponsorship, endorsement, recommendation or approval of the sites, the entities or organizations managing the sites, any views expressed on the sites or any products or services offered on or through the sites.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago does not warrant that any information contained on this Web site does not defame any individual or entity or infringe upon any individual's or entity's rights of privacy or publicity. The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago provides no warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title, quality and noninfringement of any information on this Web site. All information, data and materials are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind. The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages or any other kind of damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, or attorney's fees) that are in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use or performance of, or inability to use information available from this Web site, regardless of whether the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
This Web site is controlled and operated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago from its offices in the United States of America. By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree that this Web site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws.
Copyright, Trademark and Other Proprietary Materials on the Web Site
This Web site contains copyrighted materials, trademarked materials and other proprietary information, including without limitation, text, software, graphics, logos and buttons that are the property of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago or third parties ("proprietary materials"). Except as provided in this legal notice, to utilize these proprietary materials, written permission must be obtained from the owner(s) of the rights in the proprietary materials.
Use of Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Copyrighted Materials
Most materials created by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, whether they contain a copyright notice or not, are protected from unauthorized use by copyright law. To utilize those materials in which the copyright is owned by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, permission must be granted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago hereby grants permission to reproduce written materials in which the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago owns the copyright, provided that reproduction is not for the purpose of private and/or commercial gain and the materials are appropriately credited to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. If you wish to utilize Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago copyrighted materials in any other way, such as republication or distribution, you must contact the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and obtain its written permission to do so. To utilize materials in which the copyright is owned by a third party, you must contact that third party. Use of Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Name The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago does not permit the use of its name in advertising, as an endorsement for any product or service or for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise.
Federal Reserve Bank Trademarks and Service Marks
Trademarks and service marks owned by the Federal Reserve Banks may not be used without express written permission from the owner of the mark.
• Money Smart Week is a registered service mark of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
• Chicago Fed IBEX is a registered service mark of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Other marks which may appear on this Web site are owned by one or more Federal Reserve Banks. More information about them is located on the Federal Reserve Financial Services (FRFS) Web site (external). Other product names and company names referenced on this Web site may be either trademarks or service marks of their respective companies. Permission to use any marks of third parties must be obtained from those third parties. External Web Sites External entities may link to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago without obtaining written permission provided they comply with the following requirements:
1. The entity linking to the site must not create a frame or a border environment around the site.
2. The entity linking to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Web site must clearly indicate that the link directs the user to an external or offsite link and is not part of the linking entity's Web site.
3. The entity linking to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago or Money Smart Week Web Site must not alter, block or otherwise prevent the display of any content of this Web site.
4. The entity linking to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Web site does not misrepresent any association or affiliation with the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago nor does the entity state or imply any sponsorship, endorsement, recommendation or approval of the entity, its Web site or its products or services by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
5. For searching purpose, the entity linking to the site must specifically refer to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago by its full name, "Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago." By including a link to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago or Money Smart Week Web site on its site, a third party agrees that upon request by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago at any time for any reason, the third party shall immediately remove the link from its Web site.