Sign in below to access partner resources and content.
Money Smart partners are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- All workshops, seminars and activities must be educational in nature and relate to improving knowledge of personal finances, from basic savings tips to advanced money management strategies.
- Sales pitches and/or commercial marketing are strictly prohibited.
- Most workshops, seminars and activities should be free and open to the public.
- Private events are allowed for appropriate audiences such as students, employees and professional groups, but might not be publicized as part of the Money Smart Week campaign.
- Partners should implement, as possible, additional marketing and/or promotional strategies for their individual events to secure attendance numbers – promotional materials will be made available to help with media efforts.
- Participating organizations should appoint a representative to manage Money Smart Week activities and to allow for attendance at monthly planning meetings leading up to the event.
- Partner should provide vision, leadership and general direction to third-party sponsors/presenters.
- Partners should submit Money Smart Week event information via the on-line application before or on the given deadline.
- Partners are asked to complete and return measurement packages including attendance numbers for all events, partner surveys,participant surveys, photos, media clips and samples of any other promotional materials used during the campaign.
- If there are questions regarding any of the above, please contact a Fed representative